Friday 29 April 2011

Hard work paid off


I'll start off this post with a camwhore photo of myself. hahahahahaa




I look so fair in this photo :D





Let me update you on what i'm busying lately.
No time for blogging too. My life is getting busier and busier. It's okay, i prefer like this. I don't likey doing nothing everyday :D





Today we just finished our presentation for critical thinking  class. It's about violence and nudity in media and masses, like. we have to support it. Sounds weird right? We should be disencourage it but instead supporting the idea. We have to use an a1 size board to make a 3-dimensional model. I purposely stay back and build up the model. Has been working my ass off for this project. Went home during evening and it's raining everydayyy!! Argh.





Something like this. I don't have the finishing photo. Will probably update in the next post!




Anyway, Mr.Charles said our presentation is very good. I'm so shocked. I never never expect anything for this presentation because there are members who did not really give out their ideas. They just do what we told them to do. It's really hard to be working with people like this. Come on,  I hope there won't be a next time. I'm so sick and tired of this. Speak out more please. At least try and contribute something.





Although we did not get the first, but we're the second highest! It's not bad. I'm proud of myself and also the imovie thingy.





Now only I realize imovie is so so fun :)





I'm happy today.










Gonna go back Jb tomorrow! Yippie! Will be taking morning bus, pray they still have tickets left! Will meet up with my family tomorrow. Wondering how my dad look like with his new dyed black hair, everytime he's showing off his black hair during skype. Mum must be super happy to see me because finally there's someone chatting with her! Hahahahhaha! And also with my super korean craze, girl generation, Jesicca fanatic, and annoying younger brother. It's been one month ago since I last saw them. Wow, time flies uh. That means I'm already here in Kl for one month :)






I miss europe trip and my family :D
















Teehee






Nights!




No comments:

Post a Comment