Wednesday 27 April 2011

Exausted

Just came back from college. The sun was, erm. Shining too brightly today. Way too sunny and the weather is so hot.






My breakfast. Was skyping with Clarissa while eating. And she's only sitting in front of me. We are so retarded :p



This is my super tired face. Just wanna show you my shirt. I'm advertising for Mac today. Hurray. I wanna win the Ipad 2! :D










Going back home this weekend. Will be back on Monday. Although it's only for 3 days. But! It's better than nothing. I'm already away from home for almost a month. I need to go back! 










I'm gonna take my afternoon nap now. 


See ya peeps.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am very interested in that shirt. How did you get it?

    Thanks.

    eXP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm, there's a competition or something like that. it's free. From mac :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh nice. At first I thought it is 'shopped XD

    Pretty interesting cos the printed text is inverted. Hmm.

    BTW nice blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, it's not inverted. Haha, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete