Monday 4 April 2011

Something amiss

Since the day I left my home to study in KL, i knew that, from that day onwards. I have to be independent. I'm not gonna rely on anyone anymore, I will have to do everything by myself. I'm a grown up now. Been telling everyone around me that I'll be alright, I will take care of myself, please don't worry about me and ask them to smile :)



Although this is only my second night here, I'm still feeling something is missing. It's not something good and it keeps on lingering on my head the whole afternoon until now. What's wrong.. First day of class was still okay, but it didn't turn out that good. My mum and my aunt worrying about me walking to college everyday. I called each one of them and tell them I'm alright when I have the chance to. Families, cousins and friends sms-ing me asking me if I'm okay with my stuffs and so on. Have i reached my class. How's my class today. Anyone bully me. How's my new friends. How's my dinner tonight etc etc.. Why am i making so many people worrying about me.. :(



Supposingly my dinner tonight. 2 roasted drumstick rice specially takeaway for me from ipoh. However, the taste feel weird and soury. Most probably spoilt. How sad. Wasted :( </3



I thought I'll be having cup noodles tonight. Later on my housemate called and we had our dinner together at taylors food court. Enjoying the night view of the lakeside there. I think i'm gonna get bored with it soon cause' I'll be looking at it every single day. It's like first time you see something really nice you will go, wow. Second time you look at it, ah. so nice. Third time than, ohh, okay okay. Fourth time, nothing special. That's how it goes.




Hope tonight rain again so I'll get some cooler air from outside. Nowadays the weather is tremendously hot and still hot. Nothing else to describe it other than hot. Woke up few times yesterday night. Maybe i'm not used to this unfamiliar place and room. Or maybe i'm not used to staying alone here. Or maybe i'm not used to not disturbing my younger brother at night.. I miss my home and my bed. I'm so alone here. I need to talk to someone :( :( :(




2 comments: