Saturday 16 April 2011

Busy day

So many things happened yesterday!
I'll start off with my english class during morning..



Last week we have to discuss about ' how we make someone fall in love with you '
This week we have to walk around the campus to ask random people ' how you make someone fall in love with youuu ' We have to ask the person about their relationship status. I partner with my beloved gambling partner, Ms Clarissa :)
We look around finding hot guys! Haha, unfortunately, there are none. When we tell them we're doing a survey about the falling in love topic, their eyes go O.O
Don't look at me like that. I also don't know why i have to ask you those awkward and silly questions. It was fun though.




Meet up with wengshen and kokliang after class. I told them to take taylor's shuttle bus here from sunway pyramid. Than.. They're so amused by the university and regret never studying here. Hahaha. Should study here right. This is so so much better :)
I'll be the tour guide of the day. Walking them around the university and drink each a cup pearly milk tea. Yum yum. Off to library to paint wengshen's greenish nails! 



Pearl milk tea rocks




Which one better? Mine of course! Hahaa


Look at me pretty nails <3


He's so looking forward to his nails. So excited!


Ta- dahhhh. I know you love it !



Come and visit me next time kayyyyy. I take you guys to hoagies again!



Off to critical thinking class. This week our task is so, childish. Each tribe have to fold one a2 paper plane and the paper plane which fly the furthest wins! Look so lame, but also funnn. Winner goes to AJ's team. The mumbo jumbo. The pixies got around 3rd or 4th place. 


I prefer colorful paper planes like this! Look so pweety :)



To be continued. I have to go out and buy my grandma's dinner! Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment