Monday 18 April 2011

Cookies baking session

Me and Sy.

 Decided to bake cookies on a perfect Friday night.

I'm an amatuer in baking.

I'm excited.


:)




Two-tone choc-chip biscuit. Look like famous amos. Sy wanted to bake this because she said it's easier and we have limited amount of ingredients ~


Ingredient ingredient. We added more, because we want it to taste better! Hee.


Step 1 towards delicious mouth-watery cookies.


Step 2  : Add everything in according to the instruction thingy. It's all fats! :D


Step 3 : Chocolate chip is a must-must!


Step 4 : Everything goes into the blender. Love the yellowish colour :D



Look at this. Ohh lala ~~


Transfer them to this metal tray and ready to put them inside the oven! Ohh, remember to preheat the oven first :D


Look at how big those cookies expanded. Hahah. This is awesome.


Slurps*


Take a look at my heart shaped cookie, it's actually rather huge :D Yippie!


Too bad. The love cracked :'(




Gonna try baking something some other time,



it's fun.



I love it :D


and 

I



Painted my nails again :p

No comments:

Post a Comment