Sunday 1 May 2011

Home sweet home

Woke up very very early today, around 6.45. Called the taxi and they came around 15 minutes. They even sms-ed me when the taxi reached the pick up point. So efficient! Bought me bus ticket and wait at the departure lounge. Tasik selatan really got the airport feel. Met the worst bus driver ever. When I got up the bus, I asked him whether he will be stopping in Skudai. He told me in Malay, ' Why are you telling me when we haven't even start the journey. Tell me when we're about the reach. ' Super fu*king rude, I hope someday you'll be fired. What lousy service. Don't worry I won't see you again. And I'm so happy you kena saman by the police. You deserve more than that. You spoilt my morning mood, you idiot and reckless and driver.













Anyway, feel so good to be home :)



No comments:

Post a Comment