Tuesday 19 April 2011

Fun day

Today's human communication class was fun!


Starting was mirror image thingy, luckily I didn't partner with the wrong people this time. Hahaha



Our class is weird, we're not having our class in our class.
Today ms.Natasha actually wanted us to perform beside the lake, where everyone is looking and it's a super public place.


Today's task is to form a group of 6 to cheerlead for 10 seconds. Lol.
I'm living my cheerleading dream for almost an hour. Hee.
Cheer leading used to be one of the to-join list when I was young. Used to envy them so much :)
However, my secondary school do not have such club or whatsoever.
So too bad.
Oh yeah, we named ourself, 'Superb'.
This is our cheerleading song. Hahaha..



"We're sweet, 
 We got the beat.
 We can't be beat.
 We're the best.
 Our team's too cool
 We got the class.
 To rock this school.
 Go superb
 Go superb
 Go go go superb "




We score 10/10! yayyyyyyyyy :D


Our next presentation will be in 2 weeks time, in redbox. Yeah, the karaoke place.
Each of us have to do a solo song and a group song.
You can choose any song you want, as long as it's in the list.
They don't care how badly you sing the song.
What matter most is eye contact.
That's the main purpose for this presentation.
I shall start practicing my song now.
So that I won't 'memalukan' myself. Lol
Hahahaha.








Goodluck to me!


Goodnights people!

No comments:

Post a Comment