Saturday 9 April 2011

It's a friday night!

Today was our first presentation for critical thinking skills. Everything went great :)
Classes are becoming more and more interesting now. I like it this way. Better than those boring and pathetic chemistry or maths bla bla bla. Looking forward to the one that we need to invent our own superhero or villain, depending on which one you wanna choose! Their costumes superpower and everything. The most important part is, we get to wear the costume and shoot at the studio! That's awesome!!



Okay, I want to show you photos of my new room! Just finished tidying up everything. Today i mopped and swept the floor. Now everything is so sparkling clean. Blink blink*
I just can't live at a dirty house. Especially filthy toilets! That's a super no-no. Even hand washed my clothes today. 7 pieces! I'm so proud of myself :D



My bed. Look at my cute little apple slippers and the black thingy beside my bed are my sketchbooks, Still don't have a proper place to put them yet. 


Look at my table. It's all f-o-o-d :D
Wonder what's inside those paper bags on the floor? Food also. Lol. :D



Ohya, today's english class we have to discuss about..
How are you gonna make someone fall in love with you?
Best answer is - > Flirt like a butterfly, sting like a bee. Hahahahahha!




Luckily I'm not spending my weekends at mutiara apartment. I think I'll die of boredness there. Now i'm at Yy's place! Which is somewhere in bangsar? Anywayyyyyy, camwhore time! :D



ME! Still alive in KL after 1 week. Kudos :)


My so called twin sister? :)


Yy! Such a baddie, don't wanna camwhore with me.


Pig face (Y)


Found some dirty smelly blacky watermelon nearby. It's so cute :D



See ya people! Tomorrow have to hunt for my arts equipment!
Goodnights <3

No comments:

Post a Comment