Sunday 3 April 2011

Hang out with cuzzies

Breakfast @ Departure lounge, Mt.Kiara. Erm, or something like that. They serve such yummy breakfast! Authentic american breakfast i would say :)


My picollo latte and yy's cappucino


My breakfast! The fish fingers were awesomely delicious! Rm8.90!


Yy's breakfast. Her plate so packed. She eat a lot. Hahah


After breakfast, than we're off to 1 utama to shop for my shoess! On our way there kinda jam for awhile, so the in mean time, camwhoring! LOL.


Unbelievable, sy fetch us there safely! Look, she's so concentrating driving.

Nahhh, took this picture during the jam or traffic light. Hahah


First stop, forever 21! We can spent almost all our time here. The clothes are pretty and reasonable. So in order to encourage myself for staying alone in KL and leaning to be independent. I bought myself a blouse! There are having 10% off for students some more. That's so awesome. I think the promotion is valid till the end of May. For forever 21 lover, you can start saving some money for new clothes :)


Waffles for lunch that day @ some waffles place. Forgot the name. Ordered our peach waffles with mix berry ice cream. The combination is so weird. Anyway, the food was okay. And! I prefer cold peaches rather than warn peaches. The peaches taste weird!


i love peach :)


At the end of our shopping trip, I bought 1 blouse, 1 shorts, 3 pairs of shoes, 1 water bottle because mine was stolen last year. Curse the fella who stole my water bottle. I should start saving from now onwards! Been spending so much these two days. I might have to end up with porridge at the end of the month. Nooooooo. That's real sad. Plain porridge :(













I have 3 things now to remind myself.
1) Sleep early.
2) Study hard.
3) Save money!


Argh! Wish me luck peeps. Goodnights! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment