Sunday 10 April 2011

Awesome weekend!

I'm having so much fun at yy's place! Whenever I'm here, I always overspent because we'll keep on hunting for delicious and mouth-watery food :)



Went to gardens on Saturday morning. I wanted to get my arts thingy done. Art friends stuffs were designer's heaven i guess. Whatever you want, you can get it there. Price also a little bit pricey of course. Okay, so i started off with my list of items. I don't know which one to get, there are too much choices! I gave up and walk out of the shop. Lol. Brunch at zanmai! Like seriously! How can you not go sushi zanmai?! Most awesomemest sushi place ever. I think this is the second time I'm talking about it but this time I took some photos of the sushi.














I ordered tempura temaki, yy's soft shell crab temaki. Yummy.


The MUST try sushi! Salmon mentai. Loves :D


Hmm? Goldfish?!


It's me again :)


Finally she wanna camwhore with me cause she say she look nicer today.

The O-M-G look.

It's us again ~


Gonna go back my apartment soon. Have to wait till another week till we meet up again. Will miss you guys! See ya <3


Goodnight peeps! <3

Hey, your 'willow' tree. Hhaa

No comments:

Post a Comment