Monday 11 April 2011

Brain juice drying soon

I've been racking my brain thinking about how my idea journal gonna be. What should I draw everyday. It's not like there's something interesting happening everyday. This is tough job.



Now I have to think about my 10 seconds presentation for tomorrow's ms.Natasha's class, introduction to human communication. Our presentation have to be in 10 seconds. Okay, that's so short and easy. But what makes it hard is, we cannot speak in the presentation. We have to search for some song and a dance to introduce ourself to the class or we can do whatever we want. Anything will do but just no speaking. This is the first time ever I'm doing a presentation without talking. That's something interesting. Wish me luck tomorrow. Hope I can dream of some dance moves tonight! 



After my fundamental drawing class, I meet up with yy and her boyfie. They purposely came all the way here just to take me to vision arts to buy my art stuffs. Thank you so muchie :)
I managed to get everything except the colors paint. The shop owner told me the colors that I wanted 3 of them out of stock and they'll only restock it during June or July?! I guess everyone went there and bought everything. Luckily we don't need it this Thursday, I still have time to buy them somewhere else.


Lemme show you some of the stuffs I bought.



Look at these awesome color pens. Wanted to get more but I have to budget myself :(


My portfolio. I look like a designer when i'm carrying it. Look so awesome and professional. HAHAH


Look at this! Hideous shyt ever! This toolbox look like some plumber carrying it house to house to fix pipes. Damn, this is ugly. I wanna get a transparent pink color. Any idea where to get them? :(


Photo of de day. Nights people! :)


I love this!





No comments:

Post a Comment