Thursday 14 April 2011

Pee-ka-boo

So many days never update.
I'm being lazy..




Supposingly having fundamental drawing class at 8am. Replacement for tuesday's class. Rushed to college early morning because I don't wanna be late ones. Mr.Ernesto haven't come yet and we just sit around chatting and playing cards. One and a half hour he came and told us he forgot about the class and blablbla. what the hell. I should be sleeping at that hour and everyone woke up so early because of your class and you can just forget it like that? Wednesday english class also cancelled at 8am! If you lecturers want to cancel our class, can you guys tell us the day before so that we don't need to wake up so early and wasting time in college. I'm having sleep deprivation here! (



We went to the library and 'lepak', playing cards. Nowadays everyday I'm playing chor dai di. All of us like some gambling addict. Playing non stop! Hee


Look at clarissa, the one behind. She's so ready to gamble.



All the gamble addicts :p



View from the library.. Look at the boring lake. Lol.



HAHAH! I'm sketching wey. So concentrating. Ignore my shirt. Look like pajamas.




This is Mr.sean! The in-nest lecturer i've ever met. Someday I should post his fashion style. Confirm gonna blow you guys off~













Goodnights peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment