Friday 8 April 2011

Modern tech rocks

During the 40's and 50's or older, people hand wash their clothes. They wash their clothes at the river or well. Any place with water! So you see, if a housewife with 5 children. Older generation usually have a big family. All together plus the husband will be more or less 7 to 8 family members! She need to wash 8 people clothing everyday! Blouse and bottom. 8 x 2 = 16. WTH! 16 pieces of clothing she need to wash. How can she even do that?


You prefer this?


After i came studying in KL, I thought I can wash my own clothes everyday. Oh well, 1 or 2 pieces. Piece of cake right. After the first day only I realized hand washing clothes, no play play job! My back aches. Not that I'm old, it's just that it hurts bending for such a long time. Lol. So, washing machine rocks! Modern technologies rule! I salute the older generation people. Be thankful to the one who invented washing machine! :D


Or this?  Hahaha. 



Will blog about me mopping the floor tomorrow. LOL. Goodnight :D

No comments:

Post a Comment