Thursday 31 March 2011

First day of my new journey

Orientation starts at 8.30am but during that time I'm still happily enjoying my toast bread at OldTown Kopitiam with my family! Enjoying the scenery of the campus. Lol. Anyway, reached MPH around 9am. Luckily they just started the talk. Blah blah blah. Everyone was a stranger to me. I sat there for 1 hour like an idiot doing nothing but patiently listening to the talk! Haha!


10am orientation ended. Like, finally! I still have to attend some talk at 12pm and take my student card and T shirt at 2pm. Talked with one of the students there than rush home! :D
Yippie!! When I reached my apartment, i couldn't find my own unit?! What the hell. So embarassing. Where is block C?! So I was walking around turning around every corner. I wasted 10 minutes there. I saw a black accord in sight! That's my father's car! Yippie for the second time :)
I must really remember the road home, I don't wanna waste my time searching for my own unit every single day.


Never really went for the 12pm talk but manage to get my timetable. I lost my way there. Lol, not gonna talk about that. Instead of the talk, i went to Mid Valley. Oh yeah. Sushi Zanmai for lunch at the gardens. Awesome place , affordable price, pretty waitress, good service and most importantly! Yummy delicious food! Noms* :D


Dinner with cousins @ The curve, garden. Another very country-like place. Love the way they decorate the place. Food was okay okay only.

Garden :)


Isn't this lovely? :)


Like a fairy garden O.o

:)

Red blouse, Yeeyen. Black specs, SiuYen

My Spaghetti Aglio Olio with shripms

Nasi Lemak

Garden sandwich



Taro balls @ snowflakes!

Zoom towards the taro balls! :D

Gonna sleep now. C ya peeps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment