Sunday 22 May 2011

Their trip to KL

They came to KL :)




It's gonna be a post full of photos cause i'm lazy to blog. It's 3.24am here.





Our breakfast, lunch and dinner! Lol. PepperLunch. 3 in 1.





Cause when they reached my place already around 4 something. Than off to our 3 in 1 meal of the day. Not bad. Worth a try :)





Supper for 3 days straight. Haha. Microwave some crabmeat, sausage and nugget. Yumyum.





The next day - Lunch at FullHouse. Decoration super cute here! :D





Qing's lunch. Look at her make up. Hahaha








I don't know why we went Honeymoon's dessert. Probably because we're hungry! Or maybe this was our dinner? Lol. Our lunch and dinner time all messed up.




Honeymoon's dessert. MUSTTRY!! Looks weird right. The white side is Taofufar, greyish side is some marble thingy. Taste like black sesame. Super super nice! :D





Kokliang's dessert. I don't know what is this. But, looks so tempting! Look at the colour of all the fruits! So pretty. He say it's very nice too.






Dinner at Kimgary. I think we're not full after our dinner so we went for the dessert? I cannot remember. I'm having short term memory. Lol.






Catch of the day :

Bright yellow neon shoes @ Vincci. Love the colours!





Polka dot undies @ Marks and spenser. Me love polka dots! One for qing and one for me. I told her if she misses me next time when she's in aussie, this polka dot undies will remind her of me. Hahaha.








Will blog again tomorrow. I'm going back KL :(









Goodnight peeps :)



No comments:

Post a Comment