Thursday 26 May 2011

I improved!

Heyyyyy, I'm so happy now! I'm so gonna blog about this :D

Remember last few post I mentioned about how my rendering sucks?

Show you guys something!






Teng teng teng!


My work on Tuesday 24/5. Ahhh. Sense of achievement. Heeee. But don't look at the transparent fat bottle in the middle. Haven't finish my work. Some more I don't know how to render transparent object :/
Ignore my face, I look super fatigue. Due to running and filming for hours. The main thing is my work!!





Close up shot. 





I know it's not some great rendering work but I've been trying so hard to improve myself.





And this was how my work looked like few weeks ago.




-
-
-
-
-
-












Tadahhh. 










So, my rendering skills improve eh? Yes. I'm so proud of myself :')



I will do even better for the upcoming exam 2 weeks later. Will try my very best!



Goodluck to me.



:)



Today Mr.Sean announced our grade for our first project. I spent the whole night doing this. Oh well, the grade is erm. Still okay. Everyone having the same grade. Ish.


Almost the finish work, I forgot to take a snapshot of it. Still need to add some leaf.





It's actually about the cycle of life. Starts from the upper left pastel color. Baby pink and blue represent the birth of life. And than to the upper right green. Go down with a bit greenish and than lastly, the dark blue with yellow color in the middle. Something like, you'll see the light in the end. So, never give up :)





Mr.Sean told me it's very artistic and he didn't expect me to be so artistic? LOL.






"Keep it up" That's what he's been telling us for every tutorial session.







Ohya, tomorrow is photoshoot day! I'm so excited. 



Velvet Rush. Sneak peak :)



Denise and Me. We're the villain for the movie. This explain why we're wearing black and sexy. Lol :p
Athirah and Syazren are the superheros :D







Okay see ya people, will upload a lot of photos tomorrow!








Stay tune for more.









No comments:

Post a Comment