Wednesday 11 May 2011

Movie day - Thor

I guess everyone knows the warrior Thor! He's one of the handsome well-knowned marvel hero :p





Ta-dahhh! He look exactly like this in the movie.




Went to watch Thor today. Such a great movie. Love it so much. After watching, everyone was like, ahhh. noooo... He's so handsome! Omg, look at the body. The abs the abs the abs!!! I love the color of his eyes, it's so blue, sky blue maybe? He look so.. Thor, in this movie. Ha!




So the mighty Thor is a very powerful warrior. Unfortunately, he's cast down to Earth as a punishment to live among the humans by his father which is Almighty Odin because of his reckless and arrogant behavior. Later on, he became more matured and also fall in love with the scientist Jane Foster. During this period, Thor learns what it takes to be the true hero and a king! Blah blah blah, watch the movie yourself. It's so worth it.











Look at his body. Phewwit!


Gah, so romantic <3
I'll come back for you Jane. Wait for me!




You know, i realized all the God's son always look so charming. This is son of the lighting, Thor. The one before was Percy Jackson eh. Son of Poseidon. 



See see see!! Are you convince now?







When we're on our to class. The Jaspal booth stop us and ask us to take a photo and they'll print for us. We just need to like their homepage in facebook and that's all. And than goodie bag!








Me and clarissa. HAHAHA.





Oh yeah, wanna show off my new and improve formula for my macaroni recipe. This time i added mushroom in. Taste almost the same! But slightly better i guess! Can consider good already, I never cook when I'm still in Jaybee!










Time for my bath, goodnight peeps!






No comments:

Post a Comment