Tuesday 24 May 2011

Bad day

Yesterday wasn't a good day.

I lost my drawing class's paper. 

Whole new one. 

I misplaced it somewhere I guess.

How can an A2 paper be missing.

Someone took it maybe?

Cause it's brand new.

Even ask Yiyi to went out searching for me during class :(

In the end, have to lend paper from Athirah.

Couldn't find my pencilbox.

Therefore, i cannot shade with charcoal pencil today.

Waited so long to use it for today. 

I thought i can do a better job.

But. Sigh.

I can't focus on my drawing.

My first rendering sucks max.

Mr.Ernesto came and correct my mistake twice.

And,

He asked, what's wrong with me.

I told him.

I don't know. Maybe i'm just..

Not in the mood to draw.

Probably stressing over so much stuffs right now.

Second drawing was much much better.

Thanks to Clarissa, teaching me some rendering tips. Haha

I wanna have my drawing paste on the board too.

When will I get the chance?

"Tomorrow :) "

That's what Mr.Ernesto said to me. 

He even told me, hopefully before the exam.

First time someone telling me my shading is nice. 

Who is he? Marwan. 

Thank youu so much :)

Filming was tiring. It was fun though.

However, the video turns out to be blurry and I have no idea why.

Probably retaking everything again.

Why things are not going smoothly for me.

Why oh why.










                                                                              :(





With clarissa cutie today ;D
She's gonna be my new shifu for rendering
P.s. Her rendering is awesome!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment