Friday 20 May 2011

Untitled

Okay, wanted to post this last week but i've been busying with my stuffs and Qing came too. I was busy entertaining her, cooking supper for her, making milk for her etcetcetc. 








I forgot when I ate this but I think it's on last Friday night. I have to eat alone because my house mate went back Jaybee with her mummy. So nice. And i'm force to stay to wait for Qing to come! :p







Wanted to cook hard boiled egg. So i boiled the water and put the egg in. 








Guess what?!








Major epic failed :p









After i open the egg, inside it's still 90% raw. Ohmygosh. I'm such a lousy cooker. But first try wert... So i forgive myself. Hahahaha. Didn't know what to do with the egg, can't possibly throw it away because i'm wasting food! Do you know there's so many countries are having problem with starvation and yet we're wasting food! Alright, i'm gonna stop my nonsense. Okay, I can't possible eat it too. So i put it inside a glass bowl and add some sausages and. Microwave it! Yes. Add some soy sauce, some salt and some water and there it goes inside the microwave. The smell turns out great!







And it turns out something like this!







It's golden brown. Looks too dry eh :(






I thought it will taste nice but, i think i added too much salt and soy sauce. The taste is erm, too salty. Hahahahaaha! Anyway, first timer so i forgive myself once again!








This is the instant porridge I eat. Mum bought it from sg i think.



I added the mushroom in. They don't have such big mushroom inside. Haha


This is how the porridge looks like.



Side dishes. Hahahaha!





Photo of the day ~
Trying to act cool. Hahha








Cya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment