Monday 9 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm a little too late to post this! Was busying with my journal and sketchbook. Better late than never. Happy Mother's Dayyy! Surprised by my flowers eh? I'm always good at giving surprises. Therefore, i'm awesome. I'm not there to celebrate with you but hope my flowers cheer you up. Teehee. Enjoy my bouquet of flowers, hope you like it :)




Mummy and daddy





Went to Sunway pyramid that day to buy groceries and do some shopping! Everything also sale sale sale. Omg, I need to resist temptation :(


I met someone that day. GUESS WHO?!!!!!





ROD STEWART!! OH MY GOSH.




I cannot believe my eyes, The legendary rod stewart was standing in front of me performing. I got the shocked of my life. I never knew I could look at any singers this near! I was standing in front and yeah, less than 1 meter distance!! He's here for his mother's day concert or something.



He look something like this that day but with sunglasses. Purple shirt with a white coat. He's a great singer :)




Such a pity I don't have the chance to take photo with him. Everyone was pushing and squeezing. And than after a few photos, he left. Sad.






But.




I'm glad i get to see him in real person! :)





Shopping shopping and I bought my younger brother a tee. I don't know why i'm buying for him. Lol. Why am i so kind?


I'm wearing the shirt I bought for him. Hahahah. I'm just trying. Don't worry I'll give it to you.







First time cooking in KL. Cook macaroni and bought Prego sauce. Taste awesome. My housemate gives her thumbs up*




Me slicing the sausage!



The sausage I sliced! Hehe.



This is the brand I bought. Not bad.



Yummy!



Together with the sauce! Dinner's ready~



My bowl. Hahahahahaha. Too yummy until I eat all the sauce :p






My and my new housemate. She quickly squeeze in when she knows i'm camwhoring. Lol.









Okay, goodnight peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment