Tuesday 31 May 2011

Hello people

<3 <3 <3 







It's been a long time since I last updated my blog. I'm getting so lazy nowadays.


Finally finish filming and editing my movie- Velvet Rush. Showed it to the class on Monday and everyone laughed their ass off. Mr.Charles said our movie was entertaining. It's so cool having people appreciating and enjoying my work. I'm feeling happy. The sense of achievement is awesome.


 All our hard work paid off. Like staying back after class just to film our movie. Pixies tribe rocks! I wanna win this time. Pleaseeeeeee. If not we're really falling behind. Other groups are having more than 5 people and above and we only have 4. So each of us have to do more work compared to the others. 



Photo shoot during last Friday. First time taking photos inside the studio with proper equipment. Looks professional. I wanna do it again some other time! I'm having problem posing as a villain. Haha, cause I have no idea what to pose. Someone manage to take some of the shots with my camera. Look weird thought.




Take 1. Looking sexy here. Hahaha.



Take 2. Showing off my gloves


Take 3: Mr.charles ask me to pose like this! Lol.


Kylie the goddess ;)



Denise looking sexy here.


Clarissa with her pj. HAHA 


Denise, me, syaz and Jenn :)





<3



Look whose behind there. haha.


Some more posing behind. Hhaa, Yeah la, denise. I know you're cute :p


Flying hair!



One of the bimbo role in my film. Hahahaha.



This is the final product for my photoshoot. Look kinda weird here.






Anywayy, photo shooting is fun! So mr.Charles when will we be having our second photoshoot? I'm looking forward to it. Haha. Tata <3









No comments:

Post a Comment