Thursday 9 June 2011

Home cooked food is the best

Yy cooking wantan mee tonight.
She invited me over for dinner.
At first, I was wondering whether her cooking is edible.
Haha!
But anyway, it turns out to be fine :)
Not bad, next time i can try out other dishes.
I sacrifice myself to be your guinea piggy than. Ha!






Finally camwhore photos !!! :D



While waiting for my dinner to be served.



O.o interesting. It really look like wantanmee :p




After tasting, confirm is wantanmee!




Love the meatballs! I want moreee!





My supper. So cute! Dutch lady chocolate Kiddo version, it's only 125ml. Drink lesser means less fattening.Heh.





Ohyeah, and also kfc eggtart =x






Yy says she wanna feed me till i become chubby and fair.


And than she took back the fair. Ish her.









Off to bath now, see ya! :)










3 comments:

  1. i wonder who is Yy?!
    yiyi?...lmao
    looking sexy here mindee...:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! You are Yy too! Noo, You're bieber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thank you for the sexy compliment. Hahah! Love ya <3

    ReplyDelete