Wednesday 8 June 2011

Finish sean's project!

Okay.. It's 1 week ago since I last updated my blog.
I'm not getting lazier.
I'm getting busier!





Just presented my principle of design 2nd project. 
Hopefully the grade this time will be better than the previous project.
I wanna get an A..  
Pleasseeee :)
I think he like my work this time!
Been working very hard on it.
My back hurts so much
Yesterday night I'm sitting on the floor cutting pasting and painting.
Only sleep for 4 hours, 
or less than that.
Rushed to class this morning 
I thought I'll be late.
As usual.
But ms.Teresa went for her meeting.
What the heck.
Should cancelled the class the day before so everyone can rest a bit more!
I'm getting sleep deprivation here!








Skipping Friday's class because I'm going back ipoh to attend someone's wedding.
Hahah, not sure who. Someone from mummy's side.
Not gonna rest this week.
I still have to worry about my fundamental drawing exam for the following week.
Which is Mondayyy.
Tuesday will be interior perspective drawing.
Super hard.
Hopefully those 2 days will be my day!
I don't wanna fail my exam :(
So good luck to me!!!! :D





And look at all these colourful cupcakes!



Whee ~



This is so cute. I want all of them!!



Super super cuteee! <3 Especially the piggy behind. Heh.



<3



Rainbow cake! I want this as my birthday cake for next year, yea?? :D










Hope all these pretty photos cheer you up. Ha!







Have a nice day. See ya :D








No comments:

Post a Comment