Monday 13 June 2011

Happy Birthday to dearest QingQing

Happy 19th birthday to my beloved QingQing!
I love ya loads!
I'm so sorry I'm not the first one to wish you because I kinda missed out the timing!


















So 

These 

Are 

All 

For 

Youuuuuu :













ItalianBuon Compleanno

French ~ Joyeux anniversaire

Swedish ~ Grattis på födelsedagen

Japanese ~ ハッピーバースデー

Korean ~ 생일 축하

Russian ~ С Днем Рождения

Spanish ~ Feliz Cumpleaños

Thai ~ สุขสันต์วันเกิด

Vietnamese ~ Chúc mừng sinh nhật

Portugese ~ Feliz Aniversário

Georgion ~ ბედნიერი დაბადების დღე

Estonion ~ Palju õnne sünnipäevaks

Greek ~ Χρόνια πολλά

Hungarian ~ Boldog születésnapot

Chinese ~ 生日快樂

Irish ~ Breithlá shona

Lithuanian ~ Su gimtadieniu

Catalan ~ Feliç Aniversari

Galacian ~ Feliz Aniversario






I wished you 19 languages! Next time if you find boyfriend from either one of these countries, you can still wish them happy birthdayyyy! 



I know you best righhttttt :D





Don't ask me how to read them. I don't know. Bernard will be my translator! Anything you can ask him to teach you how to pronounce! He'll be happy to help.







I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.








Enjoy your day princess Qing!









Love yaa <3
















I'll miss youu :')









No comments:

Post a Comment