Thursday 16 June 2011

Crazy people

Dressed up as Crazy Alien on Tuesday for Ms.Natasha's class.

I think i'm a mad woman. I tie my hair way up and split it like a coconut. LOL

Nevermind, we're shameless anyway.

Walked the whole taylor and everybody's jaw dropped.

Some took photos of us and even video record it.

Hahah!

Luckily this was the last one, I'm sick of all the Crazy Hats, Crazy costume stuff. 

I'm running out of idea.

And

It's kinda lame though.

Lol.



Denise looking so pale. And me with the veins on my chest.



Look at Yiyi with her Selena Gomez heart shaped lips! eww. And Kylie so cute. Like a clown. hahaha

Clar with her angry bird inspired costume. HAHA



Wrapped the newspaper on my leg. I have no idea why. HAHA. 




And


These are pretty handmade hairclip photos!


Aww, love it so much.

It comes in two colour.

Or more..






Will you guys buy these hairclip?

Just a question.

Cause a friend of mine will be selling it online soon!

Tell me your opinion!

Thankiew :)






See ya :D

2 comments: