Tuesday 29 March 2011

Thank you so muchie!

My friend came to my house today after his class! Just to give me this personal alarm thingy. For my own safety of course, because I will be going to KL tomorrow. Everyday I have to do a lot of walking to and fro from college. Probably will be alone so it's better to have a keyguard personal alarm! If anything happen I can press the alarm and it go BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! It comes with a laser light too. I got a shocked myself when I pressed it. It's so super loud but that's the purpose of the alarm right.

I noticed something. The instruction never tell us how to switched off the alarm after activated!

Oh well, it's blurry and upside down! Lol. Can still see the picture right. Maybe you can click to enlarge it.

 Luckily I managed to solve it! Hahaha. Clever me :D



Also, thank you for the handmade sushi. Love it.

The mango one taste so yummy!


This is my 2nd sushi attempt today! Cause my younger brother told me he want to eat my sushi :)
Look so awesome and taste so superb. Hehe.

2 comments: